$$ News Flash - Florida Gators drop Easton for Wilson

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 23, 2018
Texas
Texas A&M announced a similar change a couple weeks ago. Released a video of all Wilson gear. Wilson gloves, EVO helmets and catcher gear, and Louisville bats. I believe they were using Worth bats before, not sure about the rest.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Very curious to hear more about the new Evo catcher's gear. It's not listed in the WIlson dealer book for Spring 2020.

Apr 28, 2019
L
Very curious to hear more about the new Evo catcher's gear. It's not listed in the WIlson dealer book for Spring 2020.
Looks like Wilson is going to have Evo take over all protection equipment at some point.
Makes sense because Slugger hasn’t released any new catchers gear since series 5/7 as far as I know. Possibly phasing our Wilson gear?

Sep 1, 2014
Texas A&M announced a similar change a couple weeks ago. Released a video of all Wilson gear. Wilson gloves, EVO helmets and catcher gear, and Louisville bats. I believe they were using Worth bats before, not sure about the rest.

Tamu was using Rawlings and the girls I spoke to about it said they were not fans of the Rawlings bats. You really had to hit it perfect and a lot harder than the others for it to go out.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Do you think OU uses Rawlings because all their players love the bat? No...the deal is probably pretty sweet to keep them.
And guess what, still have multiple Nat Champs under their belt.

Florida could have went to Marucci and still be a top team because of the recruits they get in the circle.
Ok, maybe not Marucci ;)

May 14, 2015
Bismarck ND
Do you think OU uses Rawlings because all their players love the bat? No...the deal is probably pretty sweet to keep them.
And guess what, still have multiple Nat Champs under their belt.

Florida could have went to Marucci and still be a top team because of the recruits they get in the circle.
Ok, maybe not Marucci ;)

Yeah the FX Connect not real good haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FPVQ23