$$ News Flash - Florida Gators drop Easton for Wilson

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 18, 2015
Probably explains why there's been a discount on the Easton Prowess catchers gear in Gator colors. IIRC, similar discounts applied to UCLA colors - did they switch from Easton as well? (if they were ever with them?)

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Probably explains why there's been a discount on the Easton Prowess catchers gear in Gator colors. IIRC, similar discounts applied to UCLA colors - did they switch from Easton as well? (if they were ever with them?)

Could also be that Easton has also released new catchers gear. I expect the Prowess stuff to disappear of the Easton site pretty soon.

Mar 28, 2014
UCLA plays in Easton Stadium, named after James Easton, one of the Easton's that started the company. James donated the majority of the funds to build it. He is one UCLA's largest donors. Suffice to say, they won't be switching.

Apr 28, 2019
Got a link? I'm not finding catchers gear on the EvoShield website.
Look at the Gators posting. Shows chest protectors with evoshield emblem. That’s why I was asking about Wilson discontinuing some of their better gear to make room for Evo.

Apr 28, 2019
UCLA has been a long time Easton school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478