Newbie to softball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 25, 2019
Hi to everyone on this forum. I have just started in the softball experience. I’m ready to learn all I can about this sport. Granddaughter want to play. Son and I will be coaching. Thank in advance for your help.

Nov 4, 2015
You are in for a roller coaster of experiences!! If your Granddaughter pitches, it is an even more exciting ride!! Welcome to the forum.

May 3, 2018
Welcome to the wonderful world of softball! If you're anything like many of us, it will soon enter your bloodstream and occupy your mind regularly. How old is your granddaughter? That'll help us in providing advice and relaying stories.

Feb 19, 2016
Texas
I was in your shoes a few years ago. Now, I'm watching college softball on TV, I'm on the board of our softball rec league, and I've coached rec and select teams for four or five years now. It does get into your system.

Jan 27, 2019
Welcome to the forum. As softball junkies we enjoy the company. Feel free to ask any questions, we have all had the same questions before. There are several places here that will help you with coaching tips and drills to help your granddaughter and her team grow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12