New Year Special - Get Your Own Customized Softball Training Program

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

FastpitchFan

Softball fan
Feb 28, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Happy New Year to all! All the best in 2009.

Now that the holidays are over, It's time to get back to work to increase your strength, power, and speed for next season.

Are you or is your team in the best softball shape it can be?

To give you an incentive to get started NOW and to get you started with your own customized, softball-specific workout program - I am running a HUGE NEW YEAR special on my personalized program design service.

I've knocked down the price quite significantly so that you could afford it and make sure that you can start the nextseason in the best softball shape of your life.

However, I can only accept 150 requests. That's all I have time for in the next few weeks. It's going to be on a first come, first serve basis until all 150 slots are taken.

Last year, I received 237 requests so I expect the slots to go really quickly.

The price is down by almost 70%! However, the price will increase by $10 every other day until all the slots are full.

This is to make sure YOU take action NOW! Too many people procrastinate way too long to get started with their off-season conditioning!

No more excuses!

Fore more info, run over to:
Softball Conditioning - Softball Training Program Design Services

Cheers,

Marc :)

May 9, 2008
Hartford, CT
Training for 12U pitcher

Considering this for my 12U pitcher.

Good arm.
Fair batter
Can't run (how do you teach that?)
Pitching 46-48 with good accuracy.
She is smart and makes very good field choices.
Needs conditioning/diet/agility.

Afraid to make a mistake so she holds back (in all areas).
This is a factor we need to fix soon.

How personalized does this get?
Cold snowy here.
Have 28 (8 feet wide) feet in our basement....can go early to some practices to pitch. Goes to her two team practices, one extra batting practice with 14U, and one pitching lesson every other week.
No health or injury issues...never hurts to pitch or practice.

Little or no money, 1-2 hours, 3-4 days per week to invest in this.

Tournament in January....but goal is for March season to begin at a higher level...

Thanks.

FastpitchFan

Softball fan
Feb 28, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Hi Fivepotsogold,

We can definitely customized something for her. The bulk (40% +) of all programs I have designed in the past 10 years have been for pitchers between 12 and 16. I must have done at least 500-600 of them in recent years for that clientele.

A good conditioning program will definitely help her run faster by improving her strength and power. You can't turn a slow runner into an olympic sprinter but everybody can get faster with training. The program will include speed and agility work as well.

You would need to combine conditioning with proper running mechanics and movement skills. Be on the lookout, I will release in February a new system with several DVDs on how to get faster for softball that will include that.

The program is customized based on the answers your provide to detailed questionnaire that you fill up when signing up asking you all of the necessary questions.

In her case, we could do something very good with only a swiss ball (can it very cheap at walmart for about 20$), a pair of dumbbell (I would say 10-12 lbs for her) and a medecine ball. Nothing else needed. 3-4 times a week for 30-60 minutes.

Let me know if you have other questions.

New Year Special:
Softball Conditioning - Softball Training Program Design Services

Marc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802