New to TB

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 12, 2019
I am joining because my daughter is new to TB, she has played rec ball for years but we are winding down our first season of TB and before we decide to continue or not there are things that we need to know and things we need to fix.

Forgot to mention we are located in SW Pennsylvania and play in the PA, WV, OH tri-state area.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2015
Woodstock, man
s-l1000.jpg

May 24, 2013
So Cal
How old is your DD?

I joined this site when my DD made her first all-start team in 8U. Her softball journey has taken us from rec ball to all-stars to TB, and is headed toward her playing in college. DFP has always had great information to help us make informed decisions about how to proceed. The power of shared knowledge is an awesome thing. If there's anything you want to know about this game, someone on DFP has been there and done that, and can offer their experiences.

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
Good luck! I have enjoyed this site tremendously and have learned so much. It's great to have a resouce where you can ask a quick question if you need to and there will be tons of people with the knowledge to help.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
I am from central PA but we played a few tournaments in western PA as well as Columbus, OH. Lots of good travel ball teams to choose from in that area. Welcome to DFP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802