Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Register Log in

New Software Error Report Thread!

admin

Administrator
Admin
Dec 22, 2009
North Texas
OK folks, so it's live.

Please be patient as we work thru any issues we missed. REPORT those issues here, you can also send me a PM (or now they are called Conversations)

Please post an image of the issue, URL, any specific info you have would be great. Thanks in advance!

Sep 17, 2009
Congrats on the cutover. Since this thread is light at the moment I am going to talk about features I'd like to see that seemingly didn't carry over.

A few big ones for me:

I interact with the site by clicking on the New Posts button when I visit. I like that in the past I could see what is new, and via cookie (I assume) ONLY threads that are new since my last visit. That way I can guarantee I'm seeing all the new stuff without having to guess or revisit threads. If you could put in place that behavior/action that would be great.

The other think I like that seems to not be there is the indicator (there used to be a dot or something I think) that I've contributed to a thread. That way I know I was part of a conversation and whether or not I've been formally responded to what I said and am interested in is likely being discussed. Recovering that indicator would be awesome.

There was also a nice indicator on the home page top that showed if I had new interactions with an indicator on my Profile name. That would be great to have again.

TKS.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Rich, try clicking on "What's New" at the top. I believe that sections serves the same function as the old "New Posts," bringing up threads that are new since you last logged on.

Sep 17, 2009
TKS. Yes, but I think the settings are set to show EVERYTHING new, rather than just NEW TO ME. I know it's a small thing, but if you don't ask you won't get :)

Tks Ken.

admin

Administrator
Admin
Dec 22, 2009
North Texas
What's New is yes your new posts. However look at the photo, click either of those and you get all New Posts... Hope that helps some.

admin

Administrator
Admin
Dec 22, 2009
North Texas
So, most may need to clear cache, but I cleaned up some of the paddings basically all over the site to tighten things up :)

I like it better for sure.

Jul 14, 2010
Not really an error - just some feedback. First congrats! Today is the first I have personally seen that there was a change in January - welcome Kevin and congregate media! I access via Tapatalk on my iPhone and value so much everyone here. If I encounter anything I’ll let you know. Looks so much better from my access point so far! Thank you and all those behind the scenes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MonicaAnn44