New Member from St. Louis

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Welcome to DFP! I am on the Illinois side as well.
Hey, hope all is well. I started that new career on the Missouri side. Not one person in that school knew I coached. LOL They don't believe some of my stories. Too funny!

May 22, 2015
Illinois
Hey, hope all is well. I started that new career on the Missouri side. Not one person in that school knew I coached. LOL They don't believe some of my stories. Too funny!

Lol. All is well here. I’m in the midst of a career move myself. Went from working on trailers to working on airplanes lol.

I almost called you a few weeks ago. Emma was hitting a lot of grounders to second base and she was getting frustrated. I wasn’t sure if you were still doing hitting or not. She ended up going back to square one and doing a lot of the drills you guys did and worked her way out of it but she was pretty crabby for a week or two lol. She decided to switch teams this year. She really wanted to play for the Widows but they just didn’t have a spot for her. She’s playing for Bluff City Elite so hopefully it works out for her. Is BB still coaching for Extreme?

Good luck with the new venture!

May 29, 2015
Welcome cgilham! Jump into the conversations!

Mudrunner — That uniform looks familiar, but it’s not Bluff City, is it? I had a couple of Bluff City Elite games in this year. Can’t remember if they were in Springfield or Bloomington-Normal though.

May 22, 2015
Illinois
That uniform is Illinois Esprit. She’s played for that .org the past three years. This will be her first year with Bluff City Elite. She’s in her second year of 16u, but has played a bunch of 18u tourneys as well.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Mudrunner's dd is a player! I did lessons for two weeks or maybe 3 and then, I kind of got the boot. The rain etc. never allowed me to set anything up so I didn't send a text. If your dd ever needed for me to look at that swing, you know I would do whatever I had to do to help her. She is a great kid!

cgilham, I hope you will forgive me for getting this off topic. BB has decided to step down from coaching in the Extreme Program. Long story. More than a few tears have been shed.

May 29, 2015
That uniform is Illinois Esprit. She’s played for that .org the past three years. This will be her first year with Bluff City Elite. She’s in her second year of 16u, but has played a bunch of 18u tourneys as well.

Yep, had some of their games too! I need to come down that way to work some tournaments next year. Any fall tournaments down that way?

PS — sorry for highjacking, cgilham!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478