New in CTX

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 20, 2020
Hi- My name is Trent and I am a father of a 12U FP player in Central Texas. I stumbled upon this little world looking for bat recommendations. I hope to be contributing here soon.

Jan 20, 2020
Her hitting instructor would like to see her with a ghost in her hands; I was hoping with the advanced hitting the market the 2020 dual stamp would drop a good deal. That doesn't seem to be the case at all though.

Sep 21, 2010
corinth,tx
any top bats work. i have 12u girls as well 5'6'' 130 . they swing rawlings 32 22. keep the drop 10 unless you go to louisville or demarini then for power girls go to drop 9. my girl in college swings 34 25 lxt. ghosts easton prism demarini pxt lxt louisville . quattro rawlings. louisville . i usually buy from closeoutbats.com they have last years models or 2 years ago and good prices.

Apr 30, 2018
Sometimes you can find deals on last year bats on the less common drops... at her size maybe she could handle a drop 9??

We have a great resource on this site in @CoreSoftball20 . Lots of good info here, ( and some not, but oh well) welcome aboard.

Jan 20, 2020
I have toyed with the idea of drop 9 also. She swung a Demarini a couple of seasons back that was a 32 drop 8 that her coach at the time gave her and I always felt it was too much bat and wanted her to get more bat speed so when the time came I got her the drop 10 she has now. Looking at the less common drop certainly makes sense though. Thanks flogzilla! I will reach out to @CoreSoftball20 also.

Aug 1, 2019
Yeah sounds like a strong girl for 12u. Yeah waiting to hear more about the advanced ghost bat seems pretty costly. My daughter is 10 u swings 30 drop 10 demarini zen very balanced but much smaller girl loves the bat. Your girl probably have no problem with drop 9.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45