New from Louisiana

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 25, 2019
Long time lurker to the site. Lots of good information on this site and I have enjoyed everything that I have read.

My DD is a 12U catcher from Baton Rouge area. Her team is a strong B class team of mostly 07's and 2 06's. She has been putting in a lot of work on knee throws and is getting really good at them but has yet to try one in a game despite her HC's blessing. The pitches and circumstances just haven't been quite right but I have no doubt that she will get her first out with a knee throw by the end of the Spring. Anyways, thanks for a great site and I look forward to participating.

We used to play for The Force now we are on Lady Jays it’s nice to know someone is on this site from Louisiana. This site has the best information about every issue you can think of wish more coaches would read the information on here.

Jan 27, 2019
Laphoneman,
I have an aunt in the McComb area, well, more around McCall Creek/Magee MS. Small world.

May 28, 2019
LA here. Is your daughter doing the LSU pitcher/catcher camp in summer? My DD is signed up, she's an 09 though.

Apr 25, 2019
Chad, yeah we probably are but we haven;t signed up yet. We are always last minute at that. Does your DD play around here? If so, what team? Maybe we'll see each other around the ball park.

May 28, 2019
we're a madisonville based team. she's on Elite 09. we were at traction this previous weekend in a tourney. Usually we aren't traveling too far yet. Definitely a growing year for us being an 09 squad in 10 u league.

The Elite does have 2 older girls teams as well. You may have come across one of those Elite teams. Navy/Grey/Red type unis.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28