New Feature: You can now thank members.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

FastpitchFan

Softball fan
Feb 28, 2008
Montreal, Canada
To all members, we've got a new feature on the forum.

For the members who are logged in, you are now able to thank any member for their contribution.

If you look at the bottom left of each post, there is a ''thanks'' button.

If you want to thank a member because of a response to a question, a great post or for any other reason, please thank them.

This will encourage quality in the discussions and posts. I belong to another forum where they use the ''Thank You'' feature and it's nice to be thanked for quality contribution and it recognizes those who make great contributions to the community.

So - don't hesitate to give out ''Thanks'' when it's appropriate in your view.

Cheers,

Coach Marc

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Love it....is there anyway of getting an additional like button? Seems as though thanks is hard for some to say...haha Anyways, I think it would dispel a lot of useless fussing if you could like it or leave it unchecked if you don't... Thanks

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Ok, TheRogue linked a video from Photobucket. I can't get my still photos to upload to the forum. I've hit the "insert image" put the image code and URL and some other option in Photobucket but the forum always says "invalid file". I didn't have this problem before, am I missing something new?

Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478