Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Register Log in

New Facebook Softball Application

FastpitchFan

Softball fan
Feb 28, 2008
Montreal, Canada
After months of development and testing - it's finally ready!

My new softball Facebook application is completed and has been officially launched.

The application is call: "Softball Tips and Trivia!"It was developed for all softball fans like you. It gives you the chance to test your knowledge of the game with a super softball trivia and it also provides you with great softball tips to help you improve your game.

Challenge yourself with our softball trivia. Answer our questions to find out how much you really know! The questions range from easy to difficult! You can even compete against your friends and others and see how you rank! You can even challenge your friends and see how they compare to you!

We also provide you with great softball tips to help you improve your game. We have hundreds of tips for you to discover. They are displayed on your profile.

For those of you who have a Facebook account, you can check
the application out at:

Softball Tips and Trivia! | Facebook

If you want to add me as a "friend" on facebook, you can do so by using he following email:

marc (at) softballperformance.com

I would glad to be your friend.

Marc

Jun 1, 2008
Oh, very nice! Finally a softball app! I added the application and did the quiz, but I can't seem to find my score...it's probably right infront of me but I can't seem to find it

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilly'sDad24