New All Star Mitt

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
You won't regret it!
At this point it's meant to be a backup for her well used Liberty Advanced Mitt! Given that there is only one color scheme for the Rawlings HOH Fastpitch mitt (unless you order custom) and that wasn't tripping her trigger this glove just made sense at roughly half the price. ;-)

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Found it on Amazon, 3rd party seller is BatMD. Hopefully no issues with that! It worked out (at this point) to be slightly cheaper than the newer model too but not enough to really be a factor. Came down to almost a coin toss over the colors for my catcher DD...the black would probably go better with her new college colors (Scarlett & Black) but her twin sister, my pitcher DD loves the two tone scheme of her All Star System Seven and I think she was a bit of an influence. Honestly, if the newer model didn't have that silver edging it may have gotten the nod! ;-)

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Update - the mitt came in (shipping was even faster than expected) and it is everything we expected. DD has been working with it and break in has gone very well. She loves the POP!! Her primary mitt (Liberty Advanced) is getting some TLC and some rest. Thanks for the recommendations...solid buy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28