net needed

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 21, 2017
PA
Are you asking for a net for her or a screen for you?

For a net - yes can't go wrong with the ones mentioned above. We have 4 Power Net 7x7's we've used for two years and holding up great. You'll find them for around $100ish.

For a protective screen - For a good one, you're looking at spending more if you want one with a good, metal frame. $200/$250+ depending where you get it. I'm talking about the 6x6 or 7x7 with the pitching hole. Bow Net/Power Net companies do make a net that slips over their frames, but I'm not a fan. They're still pretty loose and if you are close to the net, watch out.

Find one of your local sports stores, not big box chain, and see if they could get a deal for you. Ask a coach in your organization where they order from or a HS coach where they get their equipment orders. I'm sure there are people on here with connections somewhere!

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I have one of these. $39 on Amazon and fits any 7x7 Frame. Just be aware that the net will flex back towards you on shots that hit the net, so stand back.
PowerNet 7x7 ft Pitch-Thru Protection Screen for Softball (NET ONLY) | 49 sqft Barrier | Perfect for Pitching or Batting Practice | Open Area in Net to Allow Ball to Pass Through

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coopdog