need pitching coach: nj/pa/de

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 11, 2008
caifornia
hello, we recently moved here and i am looking for a good pitching coach in the eastern pennyslvania, delaware, or new jersey area. my parents are willing to drive me up to 2 hours or so each way. so basically as far west as harrisburg, pa...as far north as northern nj (newark) ... as far south as rehoboth beach, delaware.

i would prefer a coach who is more intellectual and analytical, and who is willing to employ tools such as video analysis, and is able to diagnose and fix complex issues. right now i am grossly underachieving, and not because lack of practice.

any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

halskinner

Banned
May 7, 2008
Fast Pitch Instructors National Registry

I have the old listings of all the instructors. A new registry will come out at some point in the future but it wont happen real soon.

Hal

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2008
caifornia
thanks. i will look at all of these. i wish there was a way to rate instructors so it would be easier to choose. i wish bill hillhouse was on the eastern half of PA near me hahah! :)

he was gonna do a clinic at 3-2 count athletic training facility in nj but enough students didnt sign up. i did tho.

Aug 21, 2008
Hey Class of 2012

Thanks for thinking of me. I will be playing this year in eastern PA a few times, maybe if we work it out, you can come to a game and we can work out in the bullpen or something. I don't know DeMarco but I have heard of him. I would recommend you find a guy named Dave Stokes. I don't know if he does private lessons, he was working with a high school. He is a pretty good pitcher and can probably show you a lot. I don't know how to reach him but I can try to get in touch. Email me at <houseofpitching@yahoo> and when I find it I'll let you know.

Yees, the NJ weekend was a disappointment. It was my understanding that something got moved to the same weekend which made it a conflict.. basketball tournament, volleyball, indoor softball??? I don't know but there was a conflict. Maybe another time.

bill

Feb 21, 2013
Whhyyyyyyy?!?!?!

Why don't you like Dan... Are you like some other pitching coach who to like knock out the competition our something?! I go to Dan and I love him. since I started going to him I've picked up so much more speed and accuracy! Also my body is never sore from pitching with bad mechanics anymore. He's the only coach in the east coast who knows what he's doing... He teaches like the west coach does which is correct...why do u think only pitchers from California and other states in the west coast get recruited? Because they know what they are Doing. U should go to Dan!!!! :D

halskinner

Banned
May 7, 2008
This isn old list that is going to be updated. Many contact infos might be no good now but this might lead to a few.

DELAWARE

Newark, DE Lisa Meyers curlygirl2773@yahoo.com Pitching and hitting instruction

NEW JERSEY

Hamilton, NJ Bob Wilson 609-581-0438 rwilson813@aol.com. bobwilsonpitching.com Pitching instruction, beginning to advanced
South Plainfield, NJ. Norman Chadwick n.chadwick@worldnet.att.net (908)754-3054 Private to group pitching instruction given at 'Sportworld'. Over 12 years experience. http://www.eteamz.com/sites/normsoftball
Newton, NJ. Debbie Schlesinger dschlesinger@sussex.cc.nj.us 973-300-2212 Pitching instruction for private, small group and clinic lessons. Classes held at Sussex County Community College One College Hill Newton, NJ. 07860
Wykoff, NJ. Garrett Teel softball/baseball training center 450 Braen Avenue Wyckoff, NJ 07481 (201) 670-4047 Numerous experienced instructors for pitching, hitting ,fielding and catching gteel3226@aol.com or thomas.carlock@cit.com Teel's Baseball & Softball Web Site
Audubon, NJ. John McClernan HunterJon17@cs.com fast pitch instructor, all aspects, 6-22

PENNSYLVANIA

Glenmoore, Pa. Meredith (Mo) Morgan 484-880-3640 mmorgan011@gmail.com All aspects taught, beginning to advanced.

Pittsburgh, PA. - Zach Green metroex@comcast.net / 412-279-0242 - Pitching instruction, beginner to advanced. Private and group lessons. Member NFCA. 25 years experience

Erie, PA. Bill Hillhouse 814 392 3369, houseofpitching@gmail.com Pitching instruction, beginning to advanced.
------------------------------------------
Youngwood, PA. Jim Roberts robertsja@wccc.mailcruiser.com 724-925-4129 I teach all aspects of softball at Westmoreland County Comm College
-------------------------------------
Reinerton, PA. Karl Bohr 717-647-4674 Pitching instruction. 30 years experience.
---------------------------------
Macungie, PA Chris Cope ccdouble3@fast.net 610-366-2149 Private pitching instruction in the summer and fall.
---------------------------------
Shickshinny / Kingston, PA. CHERUB HONEYWELL STRAIGIS cherub@delimiter.net 570-256-3003 Pitching instruction, beginner to advanced, over 15 years experience. Private and clinic lessons available. I also give instruction at "The Baseball Academy" in Kingston, Pa.
---------------------------------------------
Scottdale, PA. Steven L. Banasick lightdoc@cvzoom.net 26 years experience instructing youth and adult pitchers, male and female.
Boyertown, PA Ron Steenburg Ragesftbl@aol.com - Hitting and Pitching instruction. Boyertown Rage Fastpitch, PO Box 992 Boyertown, PA 19512 610-369-5923
Pittsburgh, PA. Pam Donaldson 412-856-8995.
Pittsburgh, PA. Rich LeViere, 412-761-6413. Pitching instructor
Mineral Point, PA. Don Benyack 201 Kagey Street Mineral Point, PA. 15942 814-322-1752 bbenyack@aol.com
Lancaster, PA. Jeff Fasnacht jwfphfmj@lancnews.infi.net Pitching instructor
Bethlehem, PA John Byrne 1200 Main St. Bethlehem, PA 18018 610-861-1321 mejcb@moravian.edu
--------------------------------------------
Telford, PA Dave Souder 164 Telford Pike ,Telford, PA 18969 215 723 2155 cell - 215 429 7860 pafastpitch@hotmail.com
Ambler, PA Neil Kabinoff AmyAmybb@aol.com Pitching instructor

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28