Need Help White Pants

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 7, 2020
So this past weekend my DD team wore their white pinstripe uniforms. They looked awesome but after the game they were soooooo dirty lol. What are some secrets to getting dirt stains out of white uniforms.??

Dec 5, 2017
Hit the carwash on the way home. Hang them up in the clips used for floormats and blast them with the hand held wand. Soaking overnight in Oxyclean helps and I've been told that Naptha laundry bars are great for stains but I've yet to try it.

Mar 16, 2019
White Brite. White Brite is available at any Wal-Mart for a couple of dollars and you'll get 3-4 washes out of the container. We have our DDs throw their pants in a Lowe's 5 gallon bucket. Put 1 cup per gallon of warm/hot water (a little more White Brite if the pants are REALLY bad). Let them soak for 30-45 mins. Wash normally and it'll return them to new. We've used White Brite for 4 seasons and have always had white pants. We put white jerseys, pants, socks, belts, etc. in the bucket. They also make a product for clothes with colors. We have red clay in our playing areas and WB removes all of the dirt/stains without messing with the material.

We use a cleaner called Awesome its in a spray bottle just wet the spots and wash or really bad like playing on rainy days in mud soak over night then wash. We get it from the dollar store. Works great on red clay about $6 for half gallon. I have been wanting to try the car wash to see which is better but spray bottle is to easy.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
White Brite. White Brite is available at any Wal-Mart for a couple of dollars and you'll get 3-4 washes out of the container. We have our DDs throw their pants in a Lowe's 5 gallon bucket. Put 1 cup per gallon of warm/hot water (a little more White Brite if the pants are REALLY bad). Let them soak for 30-45 mins. Wash normally and it'll return them to new. We've used White Brite for 4 seasons and have always had white pants. We put white jerseys, pants, socks, belts, etc. in the bucket. They also make a product for clothes with colors. We have red clay in our playing areas and WB removes all of the dirt/stains without messing with the material.

:) ladyblues26 should start a business....🎉

Aug 21, 2008
I used to play for a commercial trucking brakes/shocks repair shop. They would use Brakecleaner (available at autozone and other stores like that). It would remove ANYTHING. Pants were like brand new.

Bill

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
ladyblues26 is right, my wife swears by this stuff!
3278E2BB-508E-4C50-BEB0-9D5A6D2C5781.jpeg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802