need help w/gopro Hero Black 5. i want to record without chapters and

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
Now- for more help. What I've done is save the game in whole to the pc from movavi. I am attempting to upload to youtube from there. Is that my best option as far as sharing with people? My laptop doesn't have a ethernet port so im uploading wifi to youtube. Our net is fast but obviously not as fast from wifi. I have an older laptop (2013ish hp) with ethernet port and the ps4. Would I be quicker to copy the files to an external hard drive then use the PS4 with ethernet to upload to youtube? Sorry for the novice questions
Wired is always more stable than wireless. Just make sure you use a connection that is as least as fast as your internet connection. If you have gig internet, definitely use wired. If you have 100mb or less, your wireless is probably fine. Upload to YouTube is a very slow process.

We share video on a spare USB hard drive. I let the parents pass it around. I share again when I get it back.

Mar 6, 2018
Wired is always more stable than wireless. Just make sure you use a connection that is as least as fast as your internet connection. If you have gig internet, definitely use wired. If you have 100mb or less, your wireless is probably fine. Upload to YouTube is a very slow process.

We share video on a spare USB hard drive. I let the parents pass it around. I share again when I get it back.
this is what I have.
50 Mbps Internet

$​
40​
00​
*​
  • $25 off for 2 months!
  • Price after two months: $65/mo
  • Up to 50 Mbps download/10 Mbps upload
  • Best for 2-5 devices
  • Good for streaming shows, movies and music
  • Downloads large files
  • FREE Internet Security & Data Protection
We stream two or three tv's and one kid on ps4 with fortnite and another on Nintendo switch with fortnite every free moment possible (it seems).

I have 4 tiers I can get. 50m, 150m, 300m, 1g
This is the top of the line. I'm not sure it's worth it though. Any insight would be helpful. We watch tv with youtube tv package, Netflix, and gaming. 3 kids 7, 9, and 11.

PowerHouse 1 Gbps Internet

$​
175​
00​
*​
  • $25 off for 2 months!
  • Price after two months: $200/mo
  • Our fastest High-Speed Internet
  • Up to 1 Gbps download/10 Mbps upload
  • Works for 12+ devices
  • Perfect for hard core gamers
  • Extreme speed
  • FREE Internet Security & Data Protection
  • FREE Wall to Wall WiFi

May 16, 2016
I upload videos to my google drive. Which allows you to email a link to your team/family, and they can either stream it from google, or download and save the video. I usually down convert the files to 720p in the video editing software, so the upload is a little faster. Quality is still pretty good, and allows them to stream to a TV with good resolution.

Mar 6, 2018
I upload videos to my google drive. Which allows you to email a link to your team/family, and they can either stream it from google, or download and save the video. I usually down convert the files to 720p in the video editing software, so the upload is a little faster. Quality is still pretty good, and allows them to stream to a TV with good resolution.
great suggestion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802