Need bat advice for very petite 11 y/o

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
If looking for a drop11...your lighter ones are gonna be a CF or PC. The PC only goes down to a 30/19
while the CF's go a bit smaller. Plus, those two drop11s are the bats with the biggest drop11 barrels
as well.
Maybe put a feeler out for some nice used drop11s as kids
grow out of stuff really, really fast and can get some good deals on really small drop11s.
I agree with Core on this, find a used one, in my opinion the more beat up the better. Girls at this age at bat size tend to not break bats, plus you probably won't be using the bat that long yourself? Cheaper for a good used high quality brand bat is the key here instead of a lesser quality for new. That -11 LXT I linked is a great deal.

Oct 13, 2017
Im going to throw it out there because it seemed to be skipped over, but the demarini vendetta comes in 2 piece composite -12. Bustos are the -13's.

May 6, 2019
Thank you everyone for your advice! It is really appreciated. It gives us a few more things to think about and hopefully have her try out. I might be back with follow-up questions.

May 20, 2019
The vendetta seems to have a really light swing weight...... possibly under sticker. I picked up a used 29 -12 one for my DD yesterday at Play it Again for $35. ;-) Also the new Carbon1 comes in -13 if you can find one to demo....

Jun 10, 2017
I bought my daughter an Easton Stealth Hyperlite for $80 at Dicks. It's working out well so far, she's a tiny one too.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812