Need a practice bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 8, 2018
My dd recently broke her Mizuno crbn practice bat. 33 -11. Looking for used similar. As long as it’s a balanced bat at same length and similar drop I’m interested. Can be -10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel free to message me for the details. Thank you.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Looks good. What would you get rid of it for. ? Looks like a 2019. Her 2020 broke. Need to protect her 21’. Ha.

Make me an offer, sorry, just saw this. An entire HS team hit and tried out this bat for one day. The cleat marks that’s on it, I know exactly which bonehead did it! 🙄 I used it 2 or 3 times for infield/outfield practice and that’s all it’s been hit.

Been hanging on the garage wall ever since.

Dec 11, 2010
An entire HS team hit and tried out this bat for one day. The cleat marks that’s on it, I know exactly which bonehead did it!
When I saw players do that it made me want to immediately scream at the bonehead parents “TELL HER TO QUIT DOING THAT!”

Total failure of parenting right there.

Jan 25, 2022
When I saw players do that it made me want to immediately scream at the bonehead parents “TELL HER TO QUIT DOING THAT!”

Total failure of parenting right there.
I had someone bring a barely used RXT for me to try, They were asking $200. I think the price was very negotiable, but it was so pockmarked I just couldn't bring myself to offer any amount. I know them some and trust they were being truthful, but it was just too chipped up. It could have gotten that bad in just a few sessions. That would get my girls in some serious trouble.

Nov 8, 2018
Make me an offer, sorry, just saw this. An entire HS team hit and tried out this bat for one day. The cleat marks that’s on it, I know exactly which bonehead did it! I used it 2 or 3 times for infield/outfield practice and that’s all it’s been hit.

Been hanging on the garage wall ever since.

I sent a PM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802