Need a new glove for DD

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 8, 2016
DD's glove broke 2 laces at practice on Monday. It is an A2k 12.5" glove. She has loved the glove. It has gotten a lot of use. 3 travel ball seasons, three HS seasons, and most of a college season. She is left handed, 6' tall, has average size hands, and plays OF. What are your recommendations for a glove for her?

Jun 11, 2012
DD has a Rawlings Liberty Advanced 12.5 that she loves. She’s also a lefty outfielder. She’s a college junior and has had this glove since the tail end of her senior travel ball season

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Looks like you just missed out on several LHT Wilson Spring Training models at JBG. Maybe do some research on some Spring Trainers to see if any other vendors have them.

Nov 8, 2020
Send it to me, I'll restore it and have it back to you rikkitik. All new laces in any color(s) she likes, cleaned and conditioned, palm adhesive....

They no longer make A2K's for softball. There are some nice A2000 gloves, just a matter if she wants a Modified Trap or a Basket Web. They stopped production of the 2 bar (H web by anyone other than Wilson). The Mod Trap is called the T125 and the basket web is called the V125

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Apr 30, 2018
DD's glove broke 2 laces at practice on Monday. It is an A2k 12.5" glove. She has loved the glove. It has gotten a lot of use. 3 travel ball seasons, three HS seasons, and most of a college season. She is left handed, 6' tall, has average size hands, and plays OF. What are your recommendations for a glove for her?
I know there are several new A2K"s fastpitch gloves on ebay in 12.5 LHT just fyi if want the same type of glove. But depending on its condition it's definitely worth having it relaced and cleaned and conditioned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478