My kid thinks she is funny....

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
So last weekend. we are playing a HS tournament out of town. Those in Florida know which one I am talking about...

We are playing a highly ranked team we have never seen before from the other end of the state.

DD decides it will be funny to throw ALL her warm up pitches on the rubber as change ups. Yes... all of them. And progressively slower. She then blasts out the first 6 batters and we end up winning 4-0. Said she always wanted to see if that would work.

Third game and the opposing team has one of her travel teammates on who is just one of her favorite people. Top of two, this girl comes up to bat with no one on base and DD throws as hard as she can BEHIND her. Like a couple of feet outside the batters box - ball thumps into the back stop with a rather impressive 'thunk' sound. Her entire team cracks up since she had told them it was coming. Catcher tells the batter 'that was meant to be a curve ball outside. Guess she got a little excited'. Next pitch was a brutally slow change up which was popped out to second. DD still is laughing about it.

My DW says it is my fault.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28