Most out of touch parent story

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
I’m not sure where I stole that. It’s not a breaking pitch but it isn’t flat. More than just thrown on an angle it does move, it has spin but isn’t a sharp breaking pitch.

So... a vague description of a well thrown pitch that doesn’t have sharp break maybe?
Sounds like whoever coined it played too much golf..

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
What about the kids tagging P5/SEC coaches on Twitter while playing 'B' level travel ball. :unsure:

This can really go two ways. If the player is young and has aspirations to play D1/SEC ball, then maybe theyve set a goal and thats their own way of holding themselves accountable. On the other hand, if they are older and have people around them that are clueless (lets be honest, the majority really are when it comes to the level of player it takes to plays SEC), then they need to speak with a coach that will actually tell them the truth.

Oct 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
I would say the mom who at lunch between pool play games asked in an apparent attempt to analyze the menu for low carb options, "What's flatbread? Is that like really thin?"

Or on my oldest DD's 10U team the AC who told me his 8 year old daughter was the best bunter in the entire organization.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802