More coaching problems

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 27, 2013
So, someone has to "like" you for your balls to show up, or do you you have to "like" someone else for your balls to show up ? Are you saying that because I have no balls now that I'll never have any ? Not even a participation trophy ?

I’m sorry, but this just reads very funny to me. 😂

I thought the number of balls was related to post count.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
So, someone has to "like" you for your balls to show up, or do you you have to "like" someone else for your balls to show up ? Are you saying that because I have no balls now that I'll never have any ? Not even a participation trophy ?
Don't know if you meant to be funny or not but your post was definitely was worth reading! That said, trophies replaced the balls. What they're based on is number of likes and number of posts combined I believe. So sorry, no balls for you as far as I know.

Oct 4, 2018
Don't know if you meant to be funny or not but your post was definitely was worth reading! That said, trophies replaced the balls. What they're based on is number of likes and number of posts combined I believe. So sorry, no balls for you as far as I know.

We all seem to have 113 trophies. Some of us have more than two balls.

Jan 25, 2022
There's a poster on this board (not in this thread; not talking about Bullseye here) who has done this. I'm 99% sure of it. I've had private discussions with others about this person, and the consensus is that it's all BS. I've chosen to stop commenting on those posts instead of calling it out.

I have a suspicion of who it actually is, but I'm much less certain of that.

I modded a fitness forum like 15+ years ago, and we had several people do this. Its funny to see how behavioral traits, typing style, topics of interest, political opinions, etc, can give a person away. Anyway...there was an IP search feature in vBulliten and all we had to do was search the IP (visible for every member) and see it would be the same as a previously banned member. I banned a couple guys on three or four accounts each. People are nuts. Sometimes they were even dumb enough to use the same avatar pic.

GIMNEPIWO

GIMNEPIWO
Dec 9, 2017
VA

BallessGate ! ... I'm seeing posters who joined just weeks ago having one and or 2 balls ... Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain !

Attachments

• GreenCurtain.gif
    GreenCurtain.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
May 27, 2013
BallessGate ! ... I'm seeing posters who joined just weeks ago having one and or 2 balls ... Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain !

Eh, forget the balls - your username is better - you are one letter off from meaning “cold beer” in Polish. 😂

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee