Monsta Hype FP

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 16, 2015
Again, the guy is a complete *******...but his asa slowpitch bats are as good as any asa bat. You just
gotta watch as their fans will never say anything bad about their bats...ever. But I think the staying
legal after a few hits is the key thing here as that's prob why they haven't put a product out there yet
to rival the others. That and the fact you pretty much pay his full price no matter what and then how
he handles warranty costs.

SE, Pure already teamed up with Monsta to try and make usssa bats with Monsta tech and their
shells, and the durability has been dreadful. So don't know if they would step on toes. Pure did
a supplied bat usssa tourney around here (all their bats), and not one bat made it to the end.
They had to let people swing their own bats...no lie.

I don't see Miken doing anything in fp unless Rawlings gets bought, and taken out of the umbrella company

came here to say this. i'll pass on anything made by this guy. get ready to order a bat and not get anything for 6 months. don't even think about posting on facebook or messaging him to ask the status on the bat you already paid for. ask the slow pitch community how they feel about carl and the monsta fanboys

edit- for the record, I have an old torch that was one of my favorite bats of all time

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Hahahaha, there are tons of the disgruntled people, just that they are banned from facebook pages because
unless you blow smoke up Carl's butt and claim him god, you get banned ;)

There is a reason he had to hire people and doesn't take calls himself anymore. When people used to call in for refunds because
they waited for months, Carl used to get in verbal fights just because somebody wanted
their money back after 3, 4, 5...8 months. Problem was, he presells so and so bats, then only like half
of what he wants comes in or overseas just doesn't even send any in a decent time frame.
But guess what...those limited gold and silver paint schemes came in on time that he charges more
money for :)

Hey, I had a USA Torch and Bombadier (of course bought on severe clearance) before Miken came
out with tech just as good for ASA. I would never say his product is bad, they are good performing bats but the
person...arrogant, fake ahole.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FPVQ23