Monsta Hype FP

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2012
Anyone heard anything on this?
I know they were going through testing for certification and had failed twice but haven't heard about rnd 3.
Videos I've seen bat looks and sounds nasty.
Word was it had registered at 97 out of the wrapper and 1450 on the compression test.
Which all pass but then came back with 2 failed test.

Mar 7, 2016
I just hope this causes Miken/Worth to join back in the FP world. Throw Pure in there also. Surely one of those 4 companies can create something with their fire sticks in SP that can do something in the FP world

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Again, the guy is a complete *******...but his asa slowpitch bats are as good as any asa bat. You just
gotta watch as their fans will never say anything bad about their bats...ever. But I think the staying
legal after a few hits is the key thing here as that's prob why they haven't put a product out there yet
to rival the others. That and the fact you pretty much pay his full price no matter what and then how
he handles warranty costs.

SE, Pure already teamed up with Monsta to try and make usssa bats with Monsta tech and their
shells, and the durability has been dreadful. So don't know if they would step on toes. Pure did
a supplied bat usssa tourney around here (all their bats), and not one bat made it to the end.
They had to let people swing their own bats...no lie.

I don't see Miken doing anything in fp unless Rawlings gets bought, and taken out of the umbrella company

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2016
Again, the guy is a complete *******...but his asa slowpitch bats are as good as any asa bat. You just
gotta watch as their fans will never say anything bad about their bats...ever. But I think the staying
legal after a few hits is the key thing here as that's prob why they haven't put a product out there yet
to rival the others. That and the fact you pretty much pay his full price no matter what and then how
he handles warranty costs.

SE, Pure already teamed up with Monsta to try and make usssa bats with Monsta tech and their
shells, and the durability has been dreadful. So don't know if they would step on toes. Pure did
a supplied bat usssa tourney around here (all their bats), and not one bat made it to the end.
They had to let people swing their own bats...no lie.

I don't see Miken doing anything in fp unless Rawlings gets bought, and taken out of the umbrella company

i heard the durability was garbage but didnt know it was that bad. Only thing in my bag are miken 17/23/dcs/and 12s. Have a connel that saved my a$$ this past weekend though, broke the 23 and was hitting horrible so made a switch and turned my day around. After watching my DD swing her ghosts, and swinging a few fire flexs easton has been on my radar. Just cant bring myself to switch my gamer from the 17 or 23 just yet. Absolute bat junky so when i see threads like this they always catch my eye.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Im a one piece guy...usssa I love the Psycho Max's, the PT12 and hybrids I like because flex with the alloy handles are minimal.
ASA I have had to learn to live with it, all the bats are pretty much the same the past few years, just endloads
are diff and barrels. Dc41's, Platinum, 20th, 23, EST max...I do like the new Primo 12 inch full ounce over the 23. Swings nice with the
full ounce. My bags hold a lot :)

If you wait, there is a new Fireflex coming out that the bigger stores are not going to carry that we will have. Give a good deal ;)

Jun 19, 2012
I know they are going to start coming out with a usssa slowpitch bat. Was also told that anarchy uses his barrels. But not sure about that.

Core he may be a complete douche nozzle but if his Fastpitch bat is gonna be good I dont mind giving someone other than the big 4 a chance. But that's just me.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I didn't say not to burlap, since nobody has any info, figured we could fill it with whatever info we have :)
SE brought up slowpitch so we kinda had a quick little convo in the meantime...haha

I like his asa sp bats (but way too expensive compared to other brands) and doubt he will sell a bad product,
just his deliveries from overseas are soooooo spotty and cause him lots of issues.
Some guys ordered his last fp bat on here and had issues with delivery times. That's the only thing
I warned about

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2012
Maybe I worded it wrong wasn't ment as an attack on what you were saying at all. Agree with what you were saying. I also remember the issue people were having with delivery times last year maybe year before cant remember.

Just saying I am looking at his bats the same as mizuno. Try outside the box you might like it.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Hahaha, nah, I didn't take your remark wrong. I know what you mean by trying something new, and Im all for it.

I just have watched him fail time and time again on deliveries.
It never changes for some reason, and I don't want people to go into it with no warning

Jun 19, 2012
Well according to Carl's post it didn't pass testing and they have to tweak it yet again.
While my enthusiasm for the bat is starting to diminish I will probably still pick on up down the line.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coach101