Monsta bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 22, 2020
My DD's catching/pitching coach is the HS head coach for the school near us, and she suggested this bat for when she is on a travel team, and suggests it to her players. She said she has a dealer that can give her a discount. I've done some research, but there isn't a lot out there on them.

Anyone know someone that used them, did they like them, are they good?

Jun 26, 2020
My DD's catching/pitching coach is the HS head coach for the school near us, and she suggested this bat for when she is on a travel team, and suggests it to her players. She said she has a dealer that can give her a discount. I've done some research, but there isn't a lot out there on them.

Anyone know someone that used them, did they like them, are they good?
= Gets a kick back. "I know a guy" never goes well

Jul 22, 2020
thanks for the input, trust me I get the idea it's why I asked, but either of you know anyone that's actually used them?

May 24, 2013
So Cal
This is the most recent Monsta discussion I found on DFP...https://www.discussfastpitch.com/threads/monsta-hype-fp.36198/

Generally speaking, when DFP'ers find something hot, they tend to talk about it. The Monsta talk is really minimal.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
First, Monsta bats are always ASA only...he has no interest in doing any usssa stamps. Also, his bats are NR bats unless you pay extra
for the return.
I don't know, the owner is a complete tool and doesn't care one bit for his customers. He still cant get his bats out on time, you
end up waiting 6 months for a bat...and you paid 6 months ago. The last fp bat he made, he couldn't even make anything
below a 31/21 because he couldn't get them to pass. So he had to reimburse all the people that waited months and months. Now
he has a new one. He is a complete salesman and has a group of sheep following him that don't care what he does...its the best
bat ever. He gets off on all these idiots calling him "boss"...hahaha. His new stuff has def taken a turn for the worse in durability.
Think he went for lesser quality to make more money since his first bats.

Are his slowpitch ASA bats good...yes. But for his price plus a return...way more than other bats that are just as good.

He basically works off your money. He spends none of his own. When he gets a design or repaint of a bat...he puts up
presales. So he sells whatever number of bats before they are even built. Then China makes them and ships to him. Then he
ships to customers. So, needless to say...there are always delays for months. And he doesn't even have the stuff certified
yet. Smart wat to do business if you have a cult that will give you 300 bucks and wait 6 months. And problem is, his main
Fb site is so censored...if anyone says anything negative...you are banned and post is deleted.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45