Molded Cleats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 19, 2016
Looking for opinions on molded cleats for my DDs 12u season. She plays pitcher, middle infield and outfield so Im looking for something that will hold up to the toe drag. I know most people recommend Ringors but she has a pair and barely wears them, she just doesnt care for them. Has anyone has any experience with the Adidas Bounce V?

Jul 14, 2018
Maybe you should try another size on the Ringors. They do run a little small, and having shoes that don't fit right can be awful. DD pitched 150 innings last spring and summer in her Ringor molded cleats, and they still look good as new. You can't beat the quality.

If she doesn’t like ringor buy what she likes and also buy some tuff toe and apply to pitching toe. We use ringor and tuff toe combination actually got a whole spring summer season out of them. Ask for a special deal if you buy 2 pair you might as well your going to have to buy more anyway.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
If she doesn’t like ringor buy what she likes and also buy some tuff toe and apply to pitching toe. We use ringor and tuff toe combination actually got a whole spring summer season out of them. Ask for a special deal if you buy 2 pair you might as well your going to have to buy more anyway.
My DD actually likes Mizuno cleats over Ringors, but my DD has yet to ever buy a pair of cleats!

May 19, 2016
My DD actually likes Mizuno cleats over Ringors, but my DD has yet to ever buy a pair of cleats!

My DD is same way. She loves her Mizunos but they are metal spikes for school ball and Of course can’t wear them in 12u.

She wore the Ringors one travel ball season and they really do hold up nicely as far as the toe goes. You can’t beat their durability.

Right now I’m down to the Adidas Bounce V5 since they do claim to have a protective toe and upper for toe drag. The Advanced Finch Elites or just making her wear another pair of Ringors a size larger.

Sep 19, 2018
New Balance Fuse V2 was released last fall. I can't comment on how durable they are, but NB claims it is :) "Its unique upper is designed with a lightweight but durable protective toe that’s fused on...."

Jan 8, 2019
DD loves the Mizunos, both the molded and metal versions.

I asked if she wanted to try the Ringors, and she took one looks and said "No way! Those are hideous and cost too much! And they're hideous! So, we stuck with the Mizunos.

DD does not pitch or drag toes, mostly OF, so no real durability test for us. She typically grows out of them before she completely wears them out.

Apr 28, 2019
Looking for opinions on molded cleats for my DDs 12u season. She plays pitcher, middle infield and outfield so Im looking for something that will hold up to the toe drag. I know most people recommend Ringors but she has a pair and barely wears them, she just doesnt care for them. Has anyone has any experience with the Adidas Bounce V?

New

New Balance & UA. Either girls or boys models. Boys if you need more room and durability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802