Mods, Administrator, Ken??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 13, 2018
I know I'm a newbie compared to most of you, but I find this thread hilarious. A thread about why a thread that was about staying on topic got deleted immediately went off the rails.

Keep it up, it's why I keep coming back here!

admin

Administrator
Admin
Dec 22, 2009
North Texas
I noticed the deleted post as well, which is what I would have done, not sure what happened to the thread though, sorry.

Jun 8, 2016
Whole threads are typically deleted only when the original thread starter asks them to be...

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
I miss everything good...

On a serious note, I don't understand why people complain about entire threads (just don't read it?), instead of just reporting specific posts/posters. I didn't like it when Pattar posted about his DD hitting poorly in a tournament, when I had to watch her beat the cover off the ball against my DD's team but I didn't try and get the entire thread removed :ROFLMAO:.

I agree with this... Or use the ignore feature. I have been a member of DFP for nearly 6 years and have never used the ignore feature until recently. I just started a couple of weeks ago, and the entire site is much more enjoyable now ;)

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I know I'm a newbie compared to most of you, but I find this thread hilarious. A thread about why a thread that was about staying on topic got deleted immediately went off the rails.

Keep it up, it's why I keep coming back here!
Glad we could help, welcome aboard!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I agree with this... Or use the ignore feature. I have been a member of DFP for nearly 6 years and have never used the ignore feature until recently. I just started a couple of weeks ago, and the entire site is much more enjoyable now ;)
Lets see.........a couple of weeks ago.........interesting?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478