Model Pitchers

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 24, 2013
Midwest
Amanda Scarborough (... demonstrating the Powerdrive product):

cq1li.gif

fwltfm.gif

Great clip!

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Wow! Awesome work.

This is a great model for what a young pitcher should look like...
I've gotta disagree with this... Lizzy is a model of how any-aged pitcher could look with hard work, commitment and supportive parents!

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2009
Wow! Awesome work. I've gotta disagree with this... Lizzy is a model of how any-aged pitcher could look with hard work, commitment and supportive parents!

I was blessed with getting one of these kids once. 9yr old, such a hard worker! Mother was the poster mother of great parenting of a young athlete. Knew just when to push and when to let off, made sure her DD kept it enjoyable but still took it seriously enough.
By 10 her form was amazing and she was throwing at 49mph (we were working on hitting that 50!). Then she moved away. :(
Good news is some of the parents from the league she was from run into her from time to time at tournaments and I get to say my "Hi's" through them. She's 14u now.

Jul 14, 2008
Don't put her on here if you don't want her to be critiqued......

Interesting that you can critique her but no one else can.

"She has a lot of good stuff going on with footwork and arm motion"....

How about I critique your ability to critique and say you don't know what your talking about outside of "she hides the ball well".

There, I did less critiquing of her then you did.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2008
No need to critique IMO........Speaks for itself....

[video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=xZQAkjlYbiE[/video]

Not sure what makes this a "model lesson". Didn't know this was a "Model Lesson" thread.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802