Mizuno support, Just WOW!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
Opened a ticket with Mizuno support little over an hour ago...my complaint, abnormal bat vibration and sting. They asked for pic of bat and receipt.

I am flabbergasted with their response...

They are sending the new F20 model and not requesting me to waste money and to send the F19 model back.. unbelievable. Excuse my french, but that's fcking amazing!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2013
Pretty impressive. If only they had an end loaded model!!! :cry: Competition drives success, and it's obvious Mizuno is stepping up to the plate. (Haha, what a pun, right?!?!)

Chris Delorit

Apr 24, 2016
Green Bay, WI
A great, long-standing Japanese company. Reminds me of Toyota, Honda and Subaru.

Alot of high quality gloves, batting gloves and catcher's gear used in the men's game. For whatever reason, just not many bats.

Little story ... I was fortunate to have had an opportunity to be a baseball action figure in a Mizuno uniform commercial many years ago. About a 3-day shoot. Professional management and crew, top notch catered food every day and a pair of brand new uniforms. Cordial, pleasant and highly respectful folks.

Communication was a little challenging at times, almost reminiscent of an episode of MXC. Entertaining and enjoyable.

Chris

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Bats are getting there...again, they just took a couple wrong turns and bad decisions in the past trying
to "beat" other bats instead of earning it. For example, they were doing NR bats for a few years, and just
were regarded as a cheapie company. All they did was try and beat prices of others instead of beating their bats.
Stuff like that hurts you for a while. Along with that, while other companies were improving, they were
just trying to sell.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802