Mizuno Pro Limited Edition Ichiro Web 12.75

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Really nice looking glove!

I heard you should line the glove with parchment paper, add a pound of bacon and bake at 425 for 15 minutes in an aluminum cookie pan.

(Please don’t try this at home. If you do, please call the fire department at minute 5-10 of your oven timer.)

Jul 3, 2013
Really nice looking glove!

I heard you should line the glove with parchment paper, add a pound of bacon and bake at 425 for 15 minutes in an aluminum cookie pan.

(Please don’t try this at home. If you do, please call the fire department at minute 5-10 of your oven timer.)
Yeah, if you're a glove newb. What real leather lover doesn't have a five gallon bucket of bacon drippings ready to go?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Dec 11, 2010
Oh, I’ve got one.

What people don’t realize is that bacon grease isn’t only for gloves. I boil all of dd’s bats in a turkey fryer full of bacon grease. The smell totally distracts catchers too.

Jul 3, 2013
Oh, I’ve got one.

What people don’t realize is that bacon grease isn’t only for gloves. I boil all of dd’s bats in a turkey fryer full of bacon grease. The smell totally distracts catchers too.
I'm embarrassed. Here I am calling people glove newbs, while I'm still breaking in bats like an absolute savage. Driving over them with my truck.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Hey Core, please don’t listen to these rookies! Take a crayon and trace your left hand on some nice purple construction paper, then send it and your new glove to me, I’ll break it in and get it ready for you!

I’ll have it wrapped up and back in time just for Christmas!

Reactions: ian

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Hey Core, please don’t listen to these rookies! Take a crayon and trace your left hand on some nice purple construction paper, then send it and your new glove to me, I’ll break it in and get it ready for you!

With the wife, I do have those supplies here...haha

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
@CoreSoftball20

Wrap your head around building yourself a true Japanese Mizuno Pro-Limited.........translate with Google Chrome.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478