Mitt suggestions

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 2, 2021
DD is going into her second year of travel ball this year. She caught rec ball and ended up as the teams catcher for the season. She has a very old hand me down mitt and its time to get her something new. Shes 14u. Looking at the All-star AF, HoH, A2000, single vs double hinge, lots of options and Im not familiar enough to know which is best and what matters. Thanks for any advice!

Jun 24, 2016
Love the All Star AF...recommendation from Annasdad. Can’t beat the price either. Bought two of them so there’s always a backup.

May 6, 2015
DD loves her CMW3001, not certain what difference is between AF and this, other than color. takes a while to break in though, nice pop

I’m a little late to this thread I guess but if she’s in this for the long haul I can’t recommend a custom HoH mitt enough. From the construction to the leather. Just top notch. DD got hers second year 14u. She’s playing 16u now. I expect it to last most of the way through high school.

Apr 2, 2021
I grabbed her the Cmw30001 to try and work in quick, then were going to order her a custom HoH mitt, waiting for the custom time and then break it in for next year. Thanks for the input!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478