Middle School Glove

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Anything around $150 better? She pitches, plays 3rd, and OF. Right handed. Could be a really good player but only plays a couple of months a year.
I got two of these (actually 11.5") for myself and my son (for the future..too big for him now) a few months back and they are nice gloves if you are willing to go the baseball glove route. Might be a bit small for OF though.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Is that a miss-print and you really were trying to convey how you felt about those who use them or is that what they are really called ;) ?
Nope not a miss-print, something that’s put in cheaper gloves and it’s crap! It comes apart and fills the inside of the glove with little crap balls!

pattar, I try really hard to not talk about things I know nothing about, this I know about!

Jun 8, 2016
Nope not a miss-print, something that’s put in cheaper gloves and it’s crap! It comes apart and fills the inside of the glove with little crap balls!

pattar, I try really hard to not talk about things I know nothing about, this I know about!
I know..I looked it up but I was just giving you sh*& ;)

Feb 25, 2020
I impulse purchased one of these (RH)for ~80 bucks on black friday. Was gonna see if some friends wanted it for their DD's. Plannin on sendin it back. PM me if you are interested. I would think it would be a pretty good glove for a MS player.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28