Middle infield glove

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 15, 2017
Pump the brakes, hold the presses, THIS!!! I'm very tempted myself!! $50 over budget but who cares!

Those discounted Small Batches are an incredible deal, but they're NOT this Spring Training NP5!!
Forgive my lack of knowledge what are spring training x outs?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Forgive my lack of knowledge what are spring training x outs?

Just like what it sounds like...........glove reps take certain gloves / patterns to Spring training in Florida / Arizona, and where ever else they're having Spring training? They sit these gloves out on tables for pros to go through, handle, or use. The ones that are leftover are sent to outlets or I guess a few select vendors? I've bought several Spring trainers from the Myrtle Beach outlet, they're usually some really great patterns (like the Pro1000) that are in different sizes than normal. And they're super nice, pro quality pro issue gloves!! Definitely worth buying, that one I linked here a while back would be a killer glove, I'd like to have it!

Feb 15, 2017
Now if I could only convince DD she didn't need a white glove to match hideous white spikes...

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Just like what it sounds like...........glove reps take certain gloves / patterns to Spring training in Florida / Arizona, and where ever else they're having Spring training? They sit these gloves out on tables for pros to go through, handle, or use. The ones that are leftover are sent to outlets or I guess a few select vendors? I've bought several Spring trainers from the Myrtle Beach outlet, they're usually some really great patterns (like the Pro1000) that are in different sizes than normal. And they're super nice, pro quality pro issue gloves!! Definitely worth buying, that one I linked here a while back would be a killer glove, I'd like to have it!
Yep - AD turned me on to one of these when I was looking for a new glove for my DD. Picked up a PROS1000-3KBPRO 12 1/4" glove. Beautiful leather (Pro Preferred) with a basket web which she loves as a Pitcher. Solid as a brick and very meticulously finished...taking a while to break in. Most likely this will be the glove I use down the road to play catch with her kids! We bought an All Star System Seven at the same time and she is using that one as her primary IF/P glove for now. I actually should sell the Rawlings now and I'd almost have enough for a new bat from Core but....nah.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I’m a self admitted Horween fanboy, but I promise this dry black Jtan leather on this trainer will be fantastic! I couldn’t imagine they’d have more than a couple of these? SOMEONE PLEASE BUY IT........SOON! It’s a NP, love that pattern!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Yep - AD turned me on to one of these when I was looking for a new glove for my DD. Picked up a PROS1000-3KBPRO 12 1/4" glove. Beautiful leather (Pro Preferred) with a basket web which she loves as a Pitcher. Solid as a brick and very meticulously finished...taking a while to break in.
I got to handle this one at the Myrtle Beach outlet, I tried very hard to justify buying it, real hard! I'm not a basket web fan, and really for no good reason..........I'd happily own this basket web Pro1000, easily one of the nicest gloves I've ever handled!

For affect ;)
74536D97-3187-4618-8AB7-57EFA5A54EB0.jpeg

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Yep, that's the glove now sans tags sitting on my shelf with a softball stuffed inside and a Hot Glove wrapped tightly and lovingly around it. ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802