Meta X

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2016
Either you were trying to make fun of me or you forgot the smiley face but in either case I don’t care enough about bats to go through any effort to evaluate other than ask her what she thinks.

Have no intention of buying right now…org head asked if she wanted to try it when we were hitting at the org facility 🤷🏽‍♂️

I am not making fun of you.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
Either you were trying to make fun of me or you forgot the smiley face but in either case I don’t care enough about bats to go through any effort to evaluate other than ask her what she thinks.

Have no intention of buying right now…org head asked if she wanted to try it when we were hitting at the org facility

Does bat make ball go far for DD? Yes / No

Does DD like swinging bat? Yes / No

Testing completed.

Although, admittedly, I am a sucker for all the cool specs and tech that are created by marketing teams.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Proof was balls went farther with the lxt. I don’t need to radar anything when the balls clearly went farther

Think what drew meant was...your post said the LXT is a better bat because your dd hit
more balls further. That its just a better bat for your dd, not that its the best bat period.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
And its going to be quieter, as from what I gather, it has no inner tech. Prob another reason
its fairly light and needs hundreds of swings to break in

Jun 8, 2018
Think what drew meant was...your post said the LXT is a better bat because your dd hit
more balls further. That its just a better bat for your dd, not that its the best bat period.
Very true, dd hits better with lxt. It’s not the best bat ever created, the only one to buy etc. It works better for her, for now. Everyone knows ghost bats are hot. She does have the meta x but it needs more cuts for an honest comparison.

Jun 8, 2016
She said felt like a Demarini she has swung like 3 times so I wouldn’t put much stock in what she said 😂
Another data point to tell you her opinion is not to be taken is when I first asked her she said it felt like her Xeno but sounded different. She then changed her mind.. 11 YO..if I had given her more time she may have told me it felt the like the wood she swings once in a while :cautious:

May 28, 2019
Lots of metas were swung in the alliance all star game, one girl hit a homer. I like the thought the bats are little on lighter side. I want to find a -10 that isn't a heavy -10.

Jul 8, 2021
So since no one in my family knows I ordered the meta I went out to the cage this morning and started hitting with it. Hope to get about the 500 swings that was recommended to break it in before my daughter even puts it in her hand.
my initial assessment was it sounded amazing!! So much better than the Zeno and LXT. Now I’m a 43yo weekend warrior that can tell my daughter how to do it the right way and really not practice what I preach! But I did manage to actually barrel up a few off the tee through my first 100 hits. When you actually hit it it does go. Amazing feel and no vibrations on miss hits at all. I don’t however have a radar gun to measure any exit velo’s for you. I might try to get another 50 or so swings in covertly later on today. But I am impressed so far.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RunnerOn2