Meta X

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Proof how?

Did you actually measure? Or just eye-ball it.

My DDs and I got out the radar and measured exit velocity. Plenty of room for error there too.

I always say, its about feel and what "fits" a player. Players will always have a bat
that will fit them and the bat will perform the best. Whats good for one, may not react the same
for another. Bats have diff feels (stiffness, flex, weight).
Then you see a post that just says, oh, that bats better because my dd hit the furthest balls with it.
NO, that bat is better for HER :)

Jun 30, 2021
How does the Meta sound on contact in comparison to the LXT? I’d like to pick one up for my daughter but she can’t stand the sound of the LXT and won’t swing it if it’s the same….

Jun 8, 2018
Proof how?

Did you actually measure? Or just eye-ball it.

My DDs and I got out the radar and measured exit velocity. Plenty of room for error there too.
Proof was balls went farther with the lxt. I don’t need to radar anything when the balls clearly went farther

Jun 8, 2016
I was hoping for some decibel readings, exit velocity, and vibration resonance report.
Either you were trying to make fun of me or you forgot the smiley face but in either case I don’t care enough about bats to go through any effort to evaluate other than ask her what she thinks.

Have no intention of buying right now…org head asked if she wanted to try it when we were hitting at the org facility 🤷🏽‍♂️

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802