Meta X

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 3, 2021
My daughter really likes her LXT’s. She also really liked her previous 2020 Xeno. Both of those I would recommend with confidence. Still feels the Meta was the hottest out of the wrapper. You decide.

Dec 11, 2010
One time voucher for $450 on the Meta. Thought I could use the remaining $50 after putting the LXT in my “shopping cart” but their site will only allow it to be used on a single purchase.
Thats pretty lame. Is there a phone number you can call and politely fret?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
One time voucher for $450 on the Meta. Thought I could use the remaining $50 after putting the LXT in my “shopping cart” but their site will only allow it to be used on a single purchase.
Think many others have said you just gotta eat the other 50 bucks...they dont do anything for the 50 buck
difference

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
It’s an art, lol! You gotta channel your inner Marge Simpson, even if you are a guy

Me and @pattar go at it slightly different ways I sounds like, lol!
Im not a big candy coater myself...I have learned though sometimes, even if you have to force
yourself to be fake, you have to be somewhat polite. But then the problem comes in when
the initial deny comes in, then its 0 to 100 in 5 seconds :D

Dec 11, 2010
Many years ago I dated a gal whose father was a crafty old farmer. He told me way back then that when you negotiate price you gotta “find things to worry about”. This is kind of an adaptation of that. Have had pretty good luck with it!

I actually struggle with going from zero to pissed in no seconds, I have noticed I almost never get what I want when I do that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ra1449