Meta X vs Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 6, 2018
Haha, yeah I wish I paid attention to technology back in the day instead of "the big leaguers use wood so I use wood". That and I guess the awful "ping" noise of the aluminum bats just had me swinging a wood bat all throughout my playing career.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
As for the talk on the Meta now coming alive after 500 swings. I understand bats, non ghost, need much longer break in periods but i think the big key here is are we talking okay it is like the LXT and Xeno where a perfectly squared up ball is getting over the fence and the bat is a LS hammer like they typically have?

They dont want any comparison to any of their bats...its all about "ghost" killer...hahaha. Remember, the prism was a
ghost killer as well for Demarini.
And what is broke in? If it doesnt perform like you want, is it still not broken in? I mean, 500 for a bigger hitter means 1500
for a smaller hitter.

Honestly, I see the same stuff happening as it has been for years. Its all feel and what you like. There are plenty of kids
that their "gamer" bat hits better than any Easton they tried and they are steadfast LS/Mizuno/Demarini fans. And you have plenty of kids where their Easton hits better than anything they try and thats what they want to use. You are going to have the same thing here...especially if the Meta is balanced. You have a lot of girls
who dont hit balanced well and others that love balanced. Thats going to come off in their personal results as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802