men's FP live from Florida

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 21, 2008
Got to Facebook, search NY Gremlins Fastpitch team, they are streaming games with multiple cameras and announcers for the Winter Classic tournament. World #1 pitcher Huemel Mata is pitching for the Lumberkings team.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Dude! I saw a 4 batter sequence. Walk, Walk, HBP, Grand Slam!!!! When the P plunked the 3rd batter he went over to him and give him an apology hug.

Aug 21, 2008
Dude! I saw a 4 batter sequence. Walk, Walk, HBP, Grand Slam!!!! When the P plunked the 3rd batter he went over to him and give him an apology hug.
Most of the teams in this are just pick up teams, wanting to get out of winter and play a little ball. Most of the pitchers are not in mid-season shape so on top of being sore most aren't going to hit their spots very well being out of practice. I don't know who the pitcher is that hugged someone but, this is truly a "fun" tournament, not one anyone is taking too seriously. Some guys who are opposite teams here would be on the same team during the summer so, a "hug" after getting plugged by a pitcher is probably 2 guys who are usually on the same team.

Jan 28, 2017
Most of the teams in this are just pick up teams, wanting to get out of winter and play a little ball. Most of the pitchers are not in mid-season shape so on top of being sore most aren't going to hit their spots very well being out of practice. I don't know who the pitcher is that hugged someone but, this is truly a "fun" tournament, not one anyone is taking too seriously. Some guys who are opposite teams here would be on the same team during the summer so, a "hug" after getting plugged by a pitcher is probably 2 guys who are usually on the same team.

Do they use Fastpitch bats?

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
This is what I was thinking. I figured most of these guys know each other pretty well, since it's a small community.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28