Maybe THE WORST video EVER!!!!!! No, it has to be! WARNING: YOU will have NIGHTMARES!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Are you nominating these for Worst Video ever?? or are you possibly uploading these to the wrong thread??

Neither. BMD posted a pic and a video link to get some help earlier in the thread. Was asked to slow it down so folks could take a closer look and provide feedback to help BMD.

Jun 19, 2013
Neither. BMD posted a pic and a video link to get some help earlier in the thread. Was asked to slow it down so folks could take a closer look and provide feedback to help BMD.
haha I kept watching and thinking look pretty good to me where is the "worst video ever" portion - I was looking in the background behind the pitcher etc. :p

Nov 25, 2012
USA
haha I kept watching and thinking look pretty good to me where is the "worst video ever" portion - I was looking in the background behind the pitcher etc. :p

Agree, there is a whole lot of good going on with her. Not sure where the arm pain is coming from and hopefully someone else may see something.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Agree, there is a whole lot of good going on with her. Not sure where the arm pain is coming from and hopefully someone else may see something.

Agreed... I think she looks pretty solid. (exceptional drive mechanics) I did however suggest a touch more flex in her elbow from 9 into 6 to promote a better whip. But overall, she looks like a stud!

bmd

Jan 9, 2015
Thanks again for your time! I really appreciate it! Come to NC and run clinic!!!!

Agreed... I think she looks pretty solid. (exceptional drive mechanics) I did however suggest a touch more flex in her elbow from 9 into 6 to promote a better whip. But overall, she looks like a stud!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28