Massachusetts tourney ball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 20, 2020
Boston
I’m guessing high school won’t be back here in Massachusetts until the fall. I really hope we get some kind of summer tourney ball in but I’m not very optimistic. Anyone have encouraging opinions. Hope everyone is doing well and safe

Feb 25, 2018
May tourneys aren't going to happen in MA and I'd guess June's schedule won't happen, either. Maybe for July/Agust.

Wish I could be more optimistic.

Oct 2, 2018
Georgia
I believe by mid June things will open up state by state. Definitely believe in July some states will be holding tournaments

NEF

May 16, 2012
New England
NH slowly started opening up last week, Massachusetts finally allowing golf today as some courses were saying they were going to open up against the governor's mandate. It's just a mess not only the States are setting guidelines each town is making their own rules, some are more open to opening parks, while others are saying no way this summer. A few May tournament that were scheduled are being postponed to August.

Feb 21, 2017
Massachusetts person. As mentioned in another thread RI has cancelled tournaments for summer through August.

NH announced that there will be no out of state teams allowed to play in NH tournaments and NH teams will not be playing out of state.

Maine was not clear if they are going that far but I think it is similar as they are having a 14 day quarantine pre state tournament.

Massachusetts, RI, CT are in holding pattern.

Of course based on how travel softball works we have MA friends on a NH team so wonder how that is going to play out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 26, 2015
Seacoast NH
MA (or any other out-of-state) residents on a NH team can still play with the NH team. It's not definite yet that there will be summer softball in NH.

Feb 20, 2020
Boston
MA (or any other out-of-state) residents on a NH team can still play with the NH team. It's not definite yet that there will be summer softball in NH.
makes absolutely no sense NH will only allow NH registered teams to play in their state when I know so many MA kids on NH teams. They kicked all other states out of their tourneys. If they have them

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802