Marucci

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 20, 2019
I got this Tango.....12" baseball pitchers model. It's their older Kip leather Founder's series which was their top dog!

I know the founder series has a msrp of $340. How is the kip leather quality compares to rawlings pp and wilson a2k? Since pp and a2k have the same msrp as the founder series.

Op, where did you grab the founders from? Ebay. Thx

Jan 28, 2017
I know the founder series has a msrp of $340. How is the kip leather quality compares to rawlings pp and wilson a2k? Since pp and a2k have the same msrp as the founder series.

I personally do not like the A2000 and DD hates them. I'm love Rawlings gloves but never found one with a closed web that my DD liked. Closeoutbats.com with help from Annasdad.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina

I’ve personally never had either a Kip leather Founders or Kip Capitol glove in my hands before. I’m more of a blue collar, working class, wrong side of the tracks HOH / Steerhide / Horween guy myself! ;)

It’s Tango who lives in the superbly ran State of Florida! What we here in NC now jealously call a Capitalist State!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478