Marucci

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Heard from a sales guy they are awesome.

:)

All honesty, never heard much about them. Their last bat was very underwhelming. The Cat FX
was well below compared to other 349 top bats. Thats why we didnt even stock any of the Echos. Just not
worth it. And biggest problem, no excitement from Marucci about it or any advertising. This bat wont sell itself like the big brands. They are more of a baseball company and dont realize you need to pimp
fp bats. Just because a guy sees that "m" on a wood bat, doesnt help the fp bat do anything. Considering that bat has been out for a pretty long time already...isnt a good sign.

I seen like 2 guys on here that said they were going to use a couple then crickets.

Apr 25, 2019
So being in the Baton Rouge area where Marucci is from, it appears that the Echo is doing pretty decent. There are several regional Marucci teams that have to use Marucci products only. The higher end teams can rake the ball with it. Lots of pop and a good sweet spot. I know a 12u girl that was picking up for one of these teams and smoked one over the fence and, while he is an excellent batter, is not generally known as a power hitter. I have heard of at least one that broke in the first month of use but for the most part, it is doing well around here. I'm not sure of the science behind it but supposedly the sweet spot was as big, if not larger, than the ghost advanced. Also, exit velocities are hot on it.

Jan 28, 2017
So being in the Baton Rouge area where Marucci is from, it appears that the Echo is doing pretty decent. There are several regional Marucci teams that have to use Marucci products only. The higher end teams can rake the ball with it. Lots of pop and a good sweet spot. I know a 12u girl that was picking up for one of these teams and smoked one over the fence and, while he is an excellent batter, is not generally known as a power hitter. I have heard of at least one that broke in the first month of use but for the most part, it is doing well around here. I'm not sure of the science behind it but supposedly the sweet spot was as big, if not larger, than the ghost advanced. Also, exit velocities are hot on it.

The sales rep swung it himself and loved it. I have no idea. I personally love the purple Power Carbon and just not sold on the Ghost. DD likes the PC and college coach trying to get her to buy a Ghost. Rep loves the Echo. Would like to purchase my next bat with Core. LOL

Jul 16, 2020
Just picked up the Echo after going through almost all the choices. Like with most people, the Ghost made the final decision but when she swung it she said it just didn’t feel good, the Echo she loves. We’ll see how it goes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee