Marucci Echo DMND

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 7, 2020
Does anyone have any feedback on this bat, my daughter tried it out when we went to the Clearwater Invitational and said she fell in love with it, I'm debating on if i should buy it or not? I am unfamiliar with this bat i've heard and read some good things about it but i wanted to see if any of you guys have any feedback on it.

Thank you in advance :)

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Hi,

My daughters both use the Marucci Echo bats. One uses the older model, while the younger one uses the Diamond. Her bag has a 34-24 Echo Connect Diamond and Ghost DS. She started using the Ghost more over the winter, but as time progressed, she gravitated more and more to the Marucci to the point that she rarely uses the Ghost anymore. The Marucci took a little while to break in, but once it did, the sound changed, and the bat has explosive pop now.

Full disclosure, I sell them through SPC Sports in Mentor, Ohio, so I originally got it for her to demo the bat and make better recommendations. If you decide to get one for her, contact me for a price you will be very happy with.

John
SPC Sports
631-942-3516

Sep 29, 2021
My DD is 15 and plays for a very good select team. She swings the Echo DMND (1 piece bat). She used to swing the Ghost Advanced and then went to the newer 1 piece Ghost because it was supposed to be more durable. She loved the 1 piece bat (I know some will not like the feel.). She swung the 1 piece Ghost and hit very well with it. We decided to try the Echo DMND and from the first swing she fell in love with it. She swings a 34 -10 and considered a power hitter. We did see an increase in Exit Velo with the Echo DMND of about 2-3 mph... but really for her it is about confidence and feel. She is a freshman starting for her 5A varsity team in Texas and hitting over .470 through the first 23 games of the season (second highest avg on the team). Leads the teams in doubles and on base percentage. She will tell you that she feels like the Echo DMND has a bigger sweet spot and that it handles balls just off the sweet spot better as well. But in reality, it all comes down to how your DD feels when she swings the bat. For example; I believe the LXT is a great bat, but my daughter has never liked the feel of it and refuses to swing one. Therefore, just find a bat your DD can be confident in and WANTS to swing. BTW... We now own 3 Echo DMND's... We have 2 34 -10's and one 34 -9. The fact they are $279/each helps with that!

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
My DD is 15 and plays for a very good select team. She swings the Echo DMND (1 piece bat). She used to swing the Ghost Advanced and then went to the newer 1 piece Ghost because it was supposed to be more durable. She loved the 1 piece bat (I know some will not like the feel.). She swung the 1 piece Ghost and hit very well with it. We decided to try the Echo DMND and from the first swing she fell in love with it. She swings a 34 -10 and considered a power hitter. We did see an increase in Exit Velo with the Echo DMND of about 2-3 mph... but really for her it is about confidence and feel. She is a freshman starting for her 5A varsity team in Texas and hitting over .470 through the first 23 games of the season (second highest avg on the team). Leads the teams in doubles and on base percentage. She will tell you that she feels like the Echo DMND has a bigger sweet spot and that it handles balls just off the sweet spot better as well. But in reality, it all comes down to how your DD feels when she swings the bat. For example; I believe the LXT is a great bat, but my daughter has never liked the feel of it and refuses to swing one. Therefore, just find a bat your DD can be confident in and WANTS to swing. BTW... We now own 3 Echo DMND's... We have 2 34 -10's and one 34 -9. The fact they are $279/each helps with that!
Next time you need one, contact me for an even better price.

Aug 1, 2021
Next time you need one, contact me for an even better price.

Thanks. I actually have a guy that I use. I didn’t post his price but he takes very good care of me. He should, I buy a lot of bats from him. Not just for my DD…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2023
My daughter chose the old echo connect after swinging just about everything available at Scheels. She loves it and hits great with it. I just got her the 33 -10 (she has been swinging 33 -11) when they cleared last year’s out on their website and she’s loving that one too now.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478