Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Marcela 9 Years old

May 12, 2016
She has been recently (after we started the 1 legged starts) and did it on her own after I gave up that fight a year ago..I think she was just trolling me. Also, it does help, I agree.

She was hitting well with me the last few weeks but she went up to visit her grandparents in MA the last 5 days so we will see what happens when she comes back and hits with me and also when her games start up this coming weekend. I haven't played with her since Thurs. and I have the shakes (along with missing her..first time she has been away from us..ever) .. :)

My goal for this Fall season is just to behave myself and try and enjoy her playing, warts and all.
Older DD went to university this year.. it was tough, but she's home for the week and now she can help me at the field with her younger sister, :)

Glad to hear she has been hitting well lately. And I agree 100%, enjoy your time with her, before you know it she will off to university :)

pattar

Clueless..
Jun 8, 2016
One of the biggest issues I have with my DD, and seems like your DD does as well, is flattening the barrel. I've worked real hard getting my DD to understand that we need to keep the barrel in a upright position as long as possible. Its a tough one.
Yup..been that way for my DD for a long time. There have been brief stretches where she doesn't do it (there may be a game swing or two in this thread where you can see that) but for the most part she has been leveling early since she first started.

pattar

Clueless..
Jun 8, 2016
And I agree 100%, enjoy your time with her, before you know it she will off to university :)
I'm thinking I will get a visiting professor position for four years at wherever she ends up. I'll bring everybody little brothers included and we can hang out on the weekends...You think she will go for that? :ROFLMAO:

May 12, 2016
I'm thinking I will get a visiting professor position for four years at wherever she ends up. I'll bring everybody little brothers included and we can hang out on the weekends...You think she will go for that? :ROFLMAO:
Oh yeah man, for sure!! LOL

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlwolpert