Marcela 12 YO First Year 14U (Spring)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

pattar

I wasted time and now doth time waste me
Jun 8, 2016
Anything to the bat getting flat during load and stride? Timing thing?
Bad habit which I have been trying to break with her for 38 years? For that location she can get away with it. Anything with decent speed below the waist she cannot get to.

Aug 20, 2017
Bad habit which I have been trying to break with her for 38 years? For that location she can get away with it. Anything with decent speed below the waist she cannot get to.
Stuff can drive you crazy. Every time I look at my dd’s swing I find something I don’t like. I think I’m gonna stop watching high level players hit.

pattar

I wasted time and now doth time waste me
Jun 8, 2016
Team plays next weekend but she is playing in a basketball tournament in TX (I won't be there..DS has a baseball tournament). Playing in AR two weekends from now.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Thought this was one of her best swings of the weekend, regardless of result, based upon pitch location and pitcher (best one she faced this weekend). Now it was up, which she can get to with the leveling, but still.

When the reach goes away she’s gonna be a beast. Love the launch from the middle. Short stroke. Direction was really good. Maybe ask @TDS for suggestions on how to get her off her backside.. I think the negative move is hindering more than helping as of now. I use 2 different patterns for negative moves. As of now Marcela is using both of my methods of choice. Looks like Bryce Harper for the most part. Prolly not ready for his level of movement(s).

Reactions: TDS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Softballmom823