Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Marcela 11 years old

Jun 8, 2016
Patter

I see a difference in her move out. Looks better. Timing of the load looks good.
She popped out like that another time and also popped out to SS 😔 Her path, because of a multitude of things, is way too steep. Makes it really difficult to square anything up.🤷

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
Like her set up. A little better counter rotation of the upper and finding her timing and she’s there. Or real real close. Looks good P.
Well she won’t be playing a game for another 4 months after this weekend so about that timing thing 🤨 She doesn’t look horrible but she certainly is hitting like it...lol.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Well she won’t be playing a game for another 4 months after this weekend so about that timing thing 🤨 She doesn’t look horrible but she certainly is hitting like it...lol.
i hear ya. The ‘steep’ thing I think is from the eccentric load of the core portion being cut ‘short’ due minimal CR or being rushed. Never gets to the isometric contraction to pull the hands forward via the core. So she uses the hands early and is steep. She’s gonna get it. Patience grasshopper.

1604955080937.gif

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
i hear ya. The ‘steep’ thing I think is from the eccentric load of the core portion being cut ‘short’ due minimal CR or being rushed. Never gets to the isometric contraction to pull the hands forward via the core. So she uses the hands early and is steep. She’s gonna get it. Patience grasshopper.
We will see. Going to take a week or two off after this weekend and just let her hoop and then we will get back to it.

Jun 8, 2016
Team got no hit in their last game of the year. They had been feasting of late on mediocre pitching (well most of them at least..) but still cannot do much against above average pitching. Marcela K'ed her 1st time after she put herself in an 0-2 hole by not swinging at a good pitch to hit 0-1. Then she grounded (weakly) to 3rd her last 2 times up. Her 3 ABS in that game are at 8:45, 53:55 and 1:30:40 in the livestream below. She is all done now for a while. It was a tough year at the plate to say the least....We will take a few weeks off from softball and then get back at it after that. Not sure what her future holds in terms of a team...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hardenlyndz