Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Marcela 10 Years Old

Oct 26, 2019
Good info that should be shared in other hitting threads to help others!
Yeah ways to make batting practice competitive could be a whole separate thread. One of my favorite BP drills is to have the kids call out whether it was for 4 seam or 2 seam after they hit it. Once that becomes easy they can challenge themselves by saying it before they make contact

Oct 2, 2017
Minimal whining..I will take it.

She acted fine as well ;)

Edit: I did mention the leveling although I coined it as "keeping the barrel up before launch"..I couldn't help myself :rolleyes:
I basically use the same cue with Allie, Keep the barrel up as Long as Possible. Something else that could help with early leveling etc. that I use with Allie is hold the Foward "K" into launch.
InkedBECBT6-862x561_LI.jpg

Jun 8, 2016
3 games today and at least 2 tomorrow. I suspect the pitching will be better this weekend although her team has not faced any of the teams she is playing pool . Had a good hitting session yesterday so we will see how it goes. Weather is supposed to be gorgeous this weekend.

May 16, 2019
I basically use the same cue with Allie, Keep the barrel up as Long as Possible. Something else that could help with early leveling etc. that I use with Allie is hold the Foward "K" into launch.

I like this cue hold the forward K in to launch