mantra plus blast =

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2018
Definitely agree. My daughter tried it again this weekend and its a dud. Switched to prism+ the next day and hit completely better

Interesting.

I'm more and more believing that all these $300+ bats are awesome and it really comes down to which one the girl has confidence in, for whatever reason. Perhaps if the first time she swings it she hits a bomb it'll be her favorite and best performing bat for her forever.

Apr 1, 2017
Interesting.

I'm more and more believing that all these $300+ bats are awesome and it really comes down to which one the girl has confidence in, for whatever reason. Perhaps if the first time she swings it she hits a bomb it'll be her favorite and best performing bat for her forever.
100% true. Sure, there are likely small difference in the numbers if the bats were tested in a controlled setup by robots, but for an average teenager in live at bats...

Look at how often pro golfers switch putters, drivers, etc. They're pros, it's not like yesterdays putter was hitting the ball sideways. It's mental

Jan 27, 2020
Close your eyes . These crack too not just ghost 🤪🤪

Attachments

• 45E92804-4082-46B5-8EFB-002A8FA35ABB.jpeg
    45E92804-4082-46B5-8EFB-002A8FA35ABB.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 68
Jun 7, 2020
Interesting.

I think otherwise, my daughter normally swings Ghost Dual Stamp 30/20 prefers to only swing Ghost and didnt like last year's prism or 2020 lxt . She has power but her bat cracked awhile back so I told her to give the Mantra a shot in a tournament a week ago and she didn't like it at all and said the Prism+ which she swung two different teammates bat but liked and hit better with them over a Mantra bat same 31/21 size. Told her to try the Mantra again on this past Saturday but hits didn't do anything but went with Prism+ on Sunday and hit to the fence.

I do like that more companies are getting involved in fastpitch bat which should bring better competition and bats for our girls. Very curious about Meta X

Dec 5, 2017
Interesting.

If you watch the guy with the bat reviews youtube channel, this seems to be true. He has a couple of girls hit with most of the popular bats and measures all the measurables. They never pick the bat with the best stats as their favorite, it's always the one that "feels" best. There usually isn't much difference in the stats either.

Oct 4, 2018
If you watch the guy with the bat reviews youtube channel, this seems to be true. He has a couple of girls hit with most of the popular bats and measures all the measurables. They never pick the bat with the best stats as their favorite, it's always the one that "feels" best. There usually isn't much difference in the stats either.

I have seen several of those videos and they're entertaining, mainly for the reason you mention. These are just girls. They have all kinds of preconceived notions and preferences and thoughts and it rarely matches up with the stats of the bat. And that's fine, and we should all learn from that.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee