Making the most of 30 minute lessons...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 28, 2014
30 minute sessions are to short imo
We've always had 1 hour sessions from 10 year old and up. Some weeks it takes DD 15 minutes to get herself back into sync with her pitches. I agree with the comments about staying later to pitch or coming earlier to warm up

Dec 22, 2019
Update: we arrived early to warm-up only to find there WAS NOWHERE to warm up! Every inch of indoor space was occupied by another party who was receiving instruction of their own. We resorted to “warming up” in the parking lot in the balmy 40* weather!
...So THAT was frustrating! Once it was my DD’s turn I asked the PC about the crowd. She assured me “it’s not normally like this” so fingers crossed that’s true next Tuesday! She’s the only PC within a 2.5 hour drive that teaches IR...I feel like I’m over a barrel!
Had to rant...thanks for listening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 2, 2019
DD does an hour, but we split between hitting and pitching, giving a little more focus to one or the other depending on how things are going. I know we are very lucky to have found an instructor that is knowledgeable and qualified to teach both.

May 16, 2016
We always do an hour for pitching. And a separate hour with different coach for hitting. For younger pitchers, I think it's important to complete the pitching warm up with the coach. Establishing a good warm up routine is important enough to spend lesson time on, especially early in a pitching career.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478