Maintaining prober elbow separation?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Yes, TTB…. The swing puts the foot down because we’re loaded in the rear leg hip and use the front leg like a kickstand. This reminds me of the Coke and Pepsi wars.. I‘m not saying you method isn‘t valid , I’m saying don’t mix them In you example to try and discredit or confuse people.

not sure what you mean? It seems you have discredited the method yourself. You’re the one who doesn’t follow and take the arms out of the swing right? The swing tilts the body? The body moves forward therefore changing the pressure points, that’s a shift. Yes there is another shift when you launch the swing. I think it is your guy who confuses and mixes things up. LOL. Come on Mike. I think you have said so yourself before.

May 16, 2019
My apologies to the OP lostcreek1 for getting off the subject. The only thing I struggled with was teaching the barrel path and it was due to my misunderstanding of how to properly load. Not due to any fault of Richard or the method. Sometimes there is a loss in translation between what is said and what is meant or seen. Are my students a perfect representation of what Richard teaches? Probably not but I'm more interested in helping them find their own success. W thanks for the help...

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
My apologies to the OP lostcreek1 for getting off the subject. The only thing I struggled with was teaching the barrel path and it was due to my misunderstanding of how to properly load. Not due to any fault of Richard or the method. Sometimes there is a loss in translation between what is said and what is meant or seen. Are my students a perfect representation of what Richard teaches? Probably not but I'm more interested in helping them find their own success. W thanks for the help...

high roads all the time are no fun Mike! 🙂

Mar 19, 2009
Southern California
high roads all the time are no fun Mike! 🙂
😃 I have a lot of respect for this site and the people (including you) that take their time and energy to reach out and help total strangers without anything in return. So, I am a bit of a stiff collar. One of these days I’m gonna drive up to your wonderful city Ventura and visit you. Cheers my friend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802